We are so excited to announce we are reopening for daycare and grooming 6/15!!!!
Clients, please review the email that was sent out 5/17. It contains very important information.
Please note a few things:
- Daycare reservations are required for everyone. Sign up here
- Please pre-pay for daycare. Pay here
- Grooming is BOOKED thru 7/3. Please call us 6/15 when we reopen to make an appointment.
- Please note we close Mondays at 5:30pm
- We are open Friday July 3rd, but closing at 5:30pm
- We will have information regarding Training in the coming weeks.
- Clients, please review the email that was sent 5/17 so that you are familiar with our new safety protocols and guidelines. You can read our complete new rules and guidelines regarding COVID-19 here.
Please be advised:
– The lobby will be locked and closed to the public.
– All dogs will go in and out through our new crate system in our back outdoor area. You will bring your dog to our outdoor crate, go into the crate with them, remove all of their collars and leashes, and keep them with you. Your dog will be released on the other side of the crate into daycare. You will follow this same procedure when they leave.
– NO personal belongs are allowed in daycare. Lunches and snacks can come only in a labeled plastic bag that will be disposed of.
-You must wear a mask as you do when you go to the grocery store
Information regarding pets and COVID-19:
Some of you have had questions about pets and the coronavirus:
While there is still much we do not know about the virus, the CDC states “At this time, there is no evidence that animals play a significant role in spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.” Please read more here:
We have always used and will continue to use a pet safe disinfectant (that is used in vets and hospitals) for our floors and surfaces. We use what’s called “Signet Neutral Disinfectant (DS1) which “meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-COV-2, the cause of COVID 19. Our supplier is CINTAS:
Finally, we are always washing our hands and using sanitizer, because of the nature of our work and what we have to pick up!