We are accepting new dogs into daycare! Please note following:
- We are accepting Puppies!! Please contact us for specifics 315-314-6767. Please be advised our enrollment policy is subject to change at any time due to staffing and other COVID related circumstances .
- Young dogs under the age of 2 who have been socialized and like to play
- Dogs that have done daycare before and enjoy an active environment of 30 + dogs
- Daycare is typically not right for older dogs, dogs who are older than 2-3 and are not socialized, rescues that have never been around dogs or have had any training. Daycare is a very active environment and it is hard to socialize a dog who is older or who has not been around dogs. Daycare is not always right for every dog.
- If you are on our waitlist from before and have not been contacted and are still interested in daycare, please contact us.
More information on our Application process can be found here: