We are BACK OPEN and are opening up enrollment for daycare. We are accepting:
- Puppies!! Please contact us for specifics 315-314-6767. Please be advised our enrollment policy is subject to change at any time due to staffing and other COVID related circumstances
- Young dogs under the age of 2 who have been socialized and like to play
- Dogs that have done daycare before and enjoy an active environment of 30 + dogs
- Daycare is typically not right for older dogs, dogs who are older than 2-3 and are not socialized, rescues that have never been around dogs or have had any training. Daycare is a very active environment and it is hard to socialize a dog who is older and has not been around dogs. Daycare is not always right for every dog.
- If you are on our waitlist from before and have not been contacted and are still interested in daycare, please contact us.
Please call us to discuss details- 315-314-6767.
An application and interview is required for all dogs at The Barking Orange. We take our screening process very seriously. All dogs must be spayed or neutered (unless they are under 6 months of age), up to date with their shots (including the Kennel Cough vaccination) and should be fairly well socialized. It is an active environment, and if your dog is not comfortable being around a lot of dogs, we may not be a good fit. Daycare is not right for all dogs and we ask that you not take it personally if your dog is not admitted to The Barking Orange. This does not mean your dog is a bad dog. It just means this daycare center is not right for your dog. We want every dog that comes here to be happy and comfortable!
Prior to your dogs first day at The Barking Orange, we will schedule an interview with you and your dog. This gives us an opportunity to meet your dog and provides you with an opportunity to visit the facility and meet our staff. Please call or email us to schedule an appointment.
The following form (6 pages) is required for admission. Please bring it with you when you have scheduled your interview, along with a copy of your vet records. You may also email the application prior to the interview. We look forward to hearing from you!