We have changed our policies around pick up and drop off. We WILL be allowing drop off and pick up in the lobby, however it will be one client at a time. A staff member will direct you when you can enter the lobby. We ask that you wear a face covering. We are implementing a no touch policy, so a staff member will direct you where to go and where to stand, etc.
- One client allowed at a time in the lobby for pick up and drop off
- You should remain in your car at drop off and pick up. A staff member will direct you when it is your turn to enter the building. Cars should line up on the right side of the building (by our back outdoor area and trash cans)
- Please wear a face covering
- Please pay online for services, or pay by exact amount cash, or check
- You will bring all of your dogs belongings (leash and collar) with you upon drop off
- Lunches and snacks are allowed, but must be in a labeled plastic bag that will be discarded of after use
- Daycare reservations are required for everyone. Sign up here
- Please pre-pay for daycare. Pay here
- Grooming is BOOKED thru 7/3. Please call us when we reopen 6/15 to book your appointment!
- Please note we close Mondays at 5:30pm
- We are open Friday July 3rd, but closing at 5:30pm
- We will have information regarding Training in the coming weeks.
- Clients, please review the email that was sent 5/17 so that you are familiar with our new safety protocols and guidelines.